How To Apply

Graduate Study

For seniors or those who already hold a bachelor's degree who are interested in applying for a Masters or Doctoral degree, please contact the Tufts Graduate Office for more information and application materials.

For more specific information about graduate programs in the Department of Computer Science, click here

Undergraduate Study

Students interested in applying as undergraduates to the CS department must contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office. The department offers the Computer Science major in both the School of Engineering and in the School of Arts and Sciences. If you are interested in studying in the CS department, please contact us for more information.

Directions to Tufts

Tufts Office of Equal Opportunity

Library steps

Reading on the lawn