- Learn concepts through hands-on experience.
- Exams test understanding of concepts.
- 5, worth 50% of your grade, (varying percentages, not 10% each).
- Some programming, some writing.
- Two exams, worth 25% each.
- First exam covers the first half of the course: Data Modeling, SQL.
- Second exam covers the second half of the course: Database system implementation.
- Your work should be 100% your own.
- Talking about course material and assignments is fine.
- Copying code and text and submitting as your own is not.
- Late assignment policy: TBD