3D simulation of clouds animated and rendered interactively. From Interacting with Smoke and
Fire in Real Time by Jos Stam.
- Professor: Sarah S. Frisken (frisken @ cs.tufts.edu)
- TA: Elena Jakubiak (jakubiak @ eecs.tufts.edu)
- Prof. Frisken: Tuesdays 3-4, Thursdays 3-4, or by appointment. Room 006 Halligan Extension
- Elena Jakubiak: TBD. Room 107 Halligan Hall.
- Comp 175: Introduction to Computer Graphics
- Working knowledge of the C programming language
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 1:30-2:45
- Physics-Based Animation by Erleben et al., Charles River Media, 2005
- Game Physics by Eberly, Morgan Kaufmann Publications, 2004.
- OpenGL: A Primer, 2nd Edition by Angel, Addison Wesley, 2005.
- OpenGL Programming Guide by Shreiner, Woo, Neider, and Davis, Addison Wesley
(an on-line copy is available -- see the resources page)