Display by Author: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
8 matches found for Jacob, Robert J.K.:
- Jacob, Robert J.K.
- New Human-computer Interaction Techniques for the Digital Library, TR-2001-1, 2001
- Augmented Reading: An Experimental Study on Presenting Additional Information Without Penalty, TR-2005-1, January 2005
- Tangible Video Editor: Designing for Collaboration, Exploration, and Engagement, TR-2005-9, December 2005
- CHI 2006 Workshop Proceedings: What is the Next Generation of Human-Computer Interaction?, TR-2006-3, April 2006
- User Interface Description Languages for Next Generation User Interfaces, TR-2008-2, 2008-04-06
- Distinguishing Difficulty Levels with Non-invasive Brain Activity Measurements, TR-2008-3, September 19, 2008
- Implicit Brain-Computer Interaction Applied to a Novel Adaptive Musical Interface, TR-2015-01, 2015-04-22
Faculty: for help posting a technical report please visit the User Guide.