Display by Author: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
11 matches found for Souvaine, Diane L.:
- Souvaine, Diane L.
- Simplicial Depth: An Improved Definition, Analysis, and Efficiency for the Finite Sample Case, TR-2003-1, January, 2003
- Computational Geometry and Statistical Depth Measures, TR-2003-4, September 2003
- Topologically Sweeping the Complete Graph in Optimal Time and Space, TR-2003-5, November 2003
- Upper and Lower Bounds for Connecting Sites Across Barriers, TR-2003-6, June 2003
- Data Depth Contours - a Computational Geometry Perspective, TR-2004-1, 2004
- Proximity Graph Depth, Depth Contours, and a New Multimodal Median, TR-2005-5R, December 2005
- Depth Explorer - A Software Tool for Analysis of Depth Measures, TR-2005-6, November 2005
- Dynamic Ham-Sandwich Cuts for Two Point Sets with Bounded Convex-Hull-Peeling Depth, TR-2005-7, November 2005
- Dynamic Ham-Sandwich Cuts for Two Overlapping Point Sets, TR-2005-7R, July 2006
- Dynamic Update of Half-space Depth Contours, TR-2006-1, Feburary 2006
- Describing Multivariate Distributions with Nonlinear Variation Using Data Depth, TR-2006-2, March 2006
Faculty: for help posting a technical report please visit the User Guide.