Assignment 4: Paper Prototype and Test
(UNDER CONSTRUCTION - SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Hand in your results from the workshop
on Paper Prototyping.
Prepare a short discussion of things that you discovered while
developing and testing the prototype.
Explain any changes that you
made to your original design while creating the low-fidelity
prototype. Also, discuss functionality that did not
include in this prototype.
Discuss any issues that you found during the evaluation and
provide a description of any changes you would make to your design.
- Photographs of your prototype in action.
You may also submit a short video in addition to the photos
(see the genome browser or iPhone examples)
Please limit the video to 3 minutes and submit a
link (youtube, vimeo, etc) not the actual video file.
- Discussion as outlined above.
- Results of your live evaluation of your paper prototype
- Paper prototype: 50 points
- Usability testing: 10 points
- Discussion and analysis of evaluation: 40 points