86 Object-Oriented Programming for Graphical User Interfaces
- See the Syllabus for assignments
- How to submit your programs, late policy
- To see your grades so far, run progress comp86 on our linux machines (homework.cs.tufts.edu or linux.cs.tufts.edu, not sun.cs.tufts.edu) - same username and password. Your final score will be a weighted average, weighted by how difficult each assignment was.
- Tomoki Shibata, who is a Ph.D. student in Computer Science specializing in Human-Computer Interaction,
is our T.A. as well as serving as a
Graduate Institute for Teaching (GIFT) Fellow
for our course.
- You can reach him by email at tshibata (at) cs.tufts.edu
- Office hours are on the Piazza site, in posts from Tomoki
- Office hours for Prof. Jacob are here
Java Resources and Downloads
- Intro to Python
- Python tutorial
- Download Python to your machine. But first see if you already have it installed, it comes on many systems. Preferably choose Python 3 not 2, but either will work.
- Info on Tkinter GUI toolkit
- More info on Tkinter; and still more info