86 Object-Oriented Programming for Graphical User Interfaces
- Don't forget to fill out a course evaluation, it's online not hardcopy. You can find it on the Trunk website, you should have received emails telling you how to access it. It is available December 5-14 only.
- There is no final exam -- have a good vacation!
- See the Syllabus for assignments
- How to submit your programs, late policy
- Grading: Rubrics will be posted on our Piazza site
- To see your grades so far, run progress comp86 on our linux machines (homework.cs.tufts.edu or linux.cs.tufts.edu, not sun.cs.tufts.edu) - same username and password. Your final score will be a weighted average, weighted by how difficult each assignments was.
- Our T.A. is Tomoki Shibata, who is a Ph.D. student in Computer Science specializing in Human-Computer Interaction
- You can reach him by email at tshibata (at) cs.tufts.edu
- Office hours are on the Piazza site, in posts from Tomoki
- Office hours for Prof. Jacob are here
Java Resources and Downloads