86 Object-Oriented Programming for Graphical User Interfaces
- Wed Dec. 4 and Mon Dec. 9: Final project demo/presentations -- Sign up here
- There is no final exam -- have a good vacation!
- Don't forget to fill out a course evaluation. It's online; you should have received emails telling you how to access it. It closes on Wednesday, December 11.
- See the Syllabus for assignments
- How to submit your programs, late policy
- By popular demand, let's try introducing late tokens for assignments, even though there aren't very many left this semester. Here's how it will work:
- Everyone will have one late token for the rest of the semester. It is worth a one week delay on one assignment.
- When you use your token on an assignment, please add a Comment to your submission in Canvas to that effect.
- For a team project every team member uses up one token.
- The 10% per week late penalty policy stays in effect.
- You still have to hand in everything by the end of classes (Dec. 9)
- Our T.A. is Polina Shpilker, who is a graduate student in Computer Science
- You can reach her by email at polina.shpilker (at) tufts.edu
- Office hours: M 12-1 Room 110, 574 Boston Ave; T 12-1 Room 110, 574 Boston Ave; F 1:30-3 Room 002 Braker Hall. Check Piazza for updates or changes.
Java Resources and Downloads