Those who have moved on!
Mona Yousofshahi (Computer Science) - (Co-advised with Kyongbum Lee) - Computational Methods for Pathway Synthesis and Strain Optimization, December 2014
Ehsan Ullah (Computer Science) - (Co-advised with Kyongbum Lee) -
Pathway Analysis of Metabolic Networks Using Graph Theoretical Approaches, August 2014, Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Qatar Computing Research Institute
Brad Gaynor (Electrical and Computer Engineering) -
Simulation of FinFET Electrical Performance Dependence on Fin Shape and TSV and Back-Gate Noise Coupling in 3-D Integrated Circuits, May 2014, Program Manager, Draper Labs
Gautham Sridharan (Chemical and Biological Engineering) (Co-advised with Kyongbum Lee) -
Modularity Analysis of Metabolic Networks Based on Shortest Retroactive Distances (ShReD), May 2013, Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Harvard Medical School.
Nauman Khan (Computer Science), Noise Analysis and Power Grids for 3D ICs, August 2011, Intel.
Brian Swahn (Electrical and Copmuter Engineering), CAD for FinFETs, August 2006, Analog Devices.
Masters Project or Credit
- Alex Tong (Inference for metabolomics), Spring 2017 (now at Yale, grad school in CS)
- Doug Weaver (Modularity analysis), Fall 2009.
- Jesse Craig (Simulation and Modeling of Neuro-Mechanical Control in Soft Material), back to IBM, Fall 2008.
- Jinhai Qiu (Delay Estimation) Master's, August 2007, at Synopsys.
- Meera Thiagarajan (regularity extraciton, timing analysis) Master's, Dec. 2002; Sr. Manager Corporate Applications at Synopsys.
- Julie Hernandez (architectural synthesis), Master's, May 2002.
- Jiong Xie (functional customization), Master's, May 2002, at Mathworks.
- Eduardo Calvillo Gámez (timing analysis), Master's, May 2001
- Basil Darwish (network processors), Master's, May 2001, MBA at the Wharton School, Associate, Global Leadership Rotational Program, New York at Citi
- Christophe Cromer (timing analysis, network processors), Master's, May 2001, MBA at The Wharton School.
- Grace Nam (regularity extraction), Master's, May 1999.
- Jeremy Marcus - Mining for Functional Abortives in E. coli, May 2016
- Andrew Li - GPU programming, May 2014
- Russell Stern - Model and Constraint Checking for Biochemical Networks, May 2013
- Steven Halstead - Sytems Bio project, May 2012
- Calvin Hopkins - Analysis of Metabolic Pathways; Kinetic Function Estimation, May 2012 (Microsoft)
- Sean Kelly -- Generalized Kinetic Expression Estimation, May 2012
- Richard Mondello - Modularity Algorithms for Biochemical networks, May 2012 (Apple)
- Marshal Moutenot - Modularity Algorithms for Biochemical networks
- Stephen Bidwell - Modularity Algorithms for Biochemical networks
- Michelle Ichinco - random walk for biochemical networks
- Shilpa Nadimpalli, BS, May 2011
- Neha Uppal, BA Child Development, May 2009
- Laurent Lanster, BA Art History, May 2010
- Brandon Lucia, BS, May 2007; Phd at UW; Now Prof at CMU
- Nick Foti, BS, May 2007; PhD at Dartmouth
- Eli Marschner, BS, May 2007
- Alana Fu, BS, May 2003
- Laura Weyland, VLSI Design Project, BS, May 2003
- Lisa Lafleur, BS, May 2002, Post Doc at UW