There are 5 Homeworks. They are due one week after they are assigned, unless otherwise noted. They must be submitted by 3:00pm on the due date. (They're mostly assigned on Thursdays, but one is assigned and due on a Tuesday.)
There are 2 Projects, each is worth 2x as much as a single homework. They are due 12-16 days after they are assigned. They must be submitted by 3:00pm on the due date.
- Your lowest homework (not project) score will be dropped and won't count toward your final grade.
- You may submit one (only one!) homework/project late during the semester. This is your "late token." If you wish to cash in it, email laney AT cs.tufts.edu, no later than ONE HOUR before the original deadline. (There is no need to ask permission, just inform us that you'll be applying your late token.) You will then have an additional 5 days to complete and submit the assignment.
- Apart from your "late token", no late homeworks will be accepted. You will receive zero credit for assignments submitted after the deadline.
- You can check your HW and lab grades online: http://www.cs.tufts.edu/~molay/g15/ (usually graded about one week after the deadline)
- If you have a grading question or issue to raise, please come to office hours. Laney and the COMP15 Teaching Fellows Kathryn and Emma are all able to talk through grading issues with you. You can find their contact info and office hours on the general info page.