COMP 160: Introduction to Algorithms (Fall 2016)
Instructor: Greg Aloupis
all contact info, location, textbook, prerequisites, topics covered, grading scheme, advice, etc.
Lectures: List of what has been covered in class, updated within 24 hours of each lecture. Also, a general calendar.
Reading: Class notes, links, and textbook references. All are available before the course begins.
Review sessions: Brief recap of what problems have been discussed each week.
Practice: List of some practice questions from CLRS.
(Answers to Hw6 are up)
NEWS (you are expected to check this section 24 hours after class)
- The Practice page lists some questions from CLRS. See link above.
- Review session in Braker 001 on Monday, Oct. 24 starting at 8pm.
- My upcoming availability in person (subject to change; email is always ok)
- Monday, Oct. 24: Done with Halligan. Will be in Braker from around 7pm on. Review session starts at 8pm.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25: from about 3pm until 5:30pm
- Rest of week: please email to arrange an appointment
- TA office hours (subject to change)
- TA office hours will be canceled on Wednesday the 26th and Thursday the 27th.
- Peter's review session on Monday will be replaced by mine in Braker 001