COMP 160: Introduction to Algorithms (Spring 2015)
Instructor: Greg Aloupis
location, all contact info, textbook, prerequisites, topics covered, grading scheme, advice, etc.
Lectures: Updated within 24 hours of each lecture.
Reading: class notes, videos and textbook references.
(HW1 is up; see update for question 4b; now due on Friday)
NEWS (you are expected to check this section 24 hours after class)
- Recitation: Thursday, 3 - 4:15, Halligan 111A. I'll see if I can re-reschedule another one this week as well.
- Update for HW1 question 4b, made on Sunday 11:43pm. See homework page. Homework is now due on Friday night.
- I've started a new
document, just writing down various comments about the material in the class. I'll try to maintain it at a reasonable pace.
- Upcoming TA office hours, in the collaboration room at Halligan. (2nd floor, near Greg's office)
- Thursday, 10:00 - 11:30 --- Hugo
- Thursday, 11:30 - 12:30 --- Cyrus
- Thursday, 12:30 - 2:00 --- Alex
- Thursday, 2:00 - 3:00 --- Taher
- Thursday, 6:00 - 7:00 --- Anika
- Friday, 12:30 - 1:30 --- Jeanne-Marie
- Friday 3:30 - 4:30 --- Josh
- Friday 4:30 - 7:00 --- Fumeng
- My office hours this week
- Wednesday, (cancelled because of weather)
- Thursday, 3:15 - 4pm, and after class for as long as needed.